Goodbye my Milkshakes.




Now, most of you won't understand the title, but if you're in my college group, you're probably laughing right now. As the end is nearly in sight and soon well have to go our separate ways, I wish I could stay here forever.

I wish I could stay in room 120 forever and have Karl or Corey bring me a hot chocolate and a cookie every morning. I wish I could keep all my friends together and make them ever so angry at my life choices.

But I can't.

Life is just starting really, stupid fucking life getting in the way of my right now, perfect life style. Stupid uni applications which make me nervous, stupid aptitude tests which I fail and stupid, stupid interviews which make me feel a bit sick. Stupid buses to college which I secretly love and stupid bunch of lads who I love more than anything.

Really, it has to come to a end. when I left Southfield I was relatively upset, more scared to be honest. This time, I'm terrified of adulting the adult world without my bestfriends by my side. The people who don't even let me pay for my own food, let me order my own drink and treat me like a Princess. They have babied me and they are the first ones to admit that. I was this stranger in the classroom and now, I'm like the class Princess (not to sound big headed or anything, but O am)

These bunch of gym addicts, Nandos loving, girl using freaks have seen me transform from the girl who didn't speak to the girl who never shuts up. I've failed at things and cried into Corey's jumper far to many times to actually say but also do something I never though I'd actually be able to do.

I could go on and on and on about how amazing these people are, but I'm sure you'd get bored.

So thank you Corey for picking up the phone when I've been out, making sure I'm in bed and safe even when you're 100 miles away from me. Thank you for proving to me that not all boys are dicks. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for buying me food when I was skint and couldn't afford Nandos, for the cookies, hot chocolates and presents. you're the best and I'm never going to forget you.

Thank you to my Karl, my bestest and my original milkshake boy. Thank you for buying me a cookie every morning, for holding my hair when I was once sick in College, for sneaking me in the boys toilets because I didn't want to pee when there were girls. Thank you for looking after everyone, especially Corey.

To my big Dan, thank you for all the cuddles, piggy backs and just generally being my human car when I'm lazy, for helping me with my course work and probably making 90% of my Fabrication piece, I mean sparks are scary! Thank you for being my rock, forever and always.

To my Cameron, my Ryan, my Daniel and my Wu and everyone else who I've met along the way. You lot are an amazing bunch of people, you've all helped me in one way or another.

I love you all more than anything in this world, look after my Corey and make sure he doesn't eat too much white bread.

See you all soon,


Comments

  1. She missed this bit ...... and the biggest thankyou to my wonderful Mam, who has helped me financialy and emotionally every step of the way. Thank you for nagging me into not giving up , thankyou for being my role model and i'm sorry for not taking any notice of you when you gave me 'boy advice'. And I also forgot to mention that she thinks that Corey has the coolest job aspirations in the world and she would love to meet all of the boys that have looked after me for two years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July faves! | Unicorns and Fairy Dust.

I bake cakes and have a dog!

Q&A 3.