Nanna helps- Revision tips.



So exams are approaching and I can't believe it's been 2 years since I done my GCSE's! Today I'm going to share with you my top tips for revision and how to survive this manic time!


  1. Find out how you revise better. This may be different to your friends. The way I found out was to just try, trail and error is your best bet here!
  2. Knock your phone off, just do it okay.
  3. Make sure you have plenty of sleep, aim for 9 hours.
  4. Take time to eat regularly and drink plenty of water. 
  5. FOR THE LOVE OF UNICORNS PLEASE, DO NOT USE ENERGY DRINKS AS A SLEEP REPLACEMENT
  6. Don't quit your social life, obviously if you have a exam on a Monday and you're going out on a Sunday, I wouldn't advise it. In all fairness, you still need to socialize and have fun.
  7. Listen to your teachers. Funnily enough, the teaching degree they done actually means something and they may know more about a certain subject than you. Ask if you need help, it's what they are there for.
  8. You may not get as good as grades as your friends, but that's cool. As long as you gave it 100%, everyone is proud of you.
  9. There is such thing as too much highlighting.
  10. And finally, if you are about to have a nervous break down, take yourself away from it all and give yourself a prep talk. I did, I told myself that I could do it, that I knew what to do and that I had faith in myself.
Do you really want to do a Will?

I wish you all so much luck in all your exams and I wish all my BTEC buddies luck in completing assignments in time!

I have faith in you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bake cakes and have a dog!

Me at my heaviest - My big, fat story.

A very Younique review.