Friday the 13th.

As I sit in my tiny uni room, covered in unicorn-themed items, surrounded by empty bottles of saka water; I wonder. how did I get here?

First off, I'm not at Bolton anymore. I can honestly say, it was the worst decision of my life to even think about going there. I hated it, I hated the people, I despised my shitty flat with shitty flatmates who had my life (P.S I'LL PUT MY BACON WHEREVER I WANT). I hated the course, I hated my lecturer. It made me depressed and I knew that I wasn't going to return.

So I quit. I sent an email to my tutor which said "You're shit, I'm not coming back"- He hasn't replied yet. Then came the difficult part of 'Shit Anna what the fuk are you gonna do??' and then came to the constant reminder from the back of my brain that I was a failure.

Somehow, through clearing and pure luck, I got into Uclan or Preston uni.

And I bloody love it. I love my silly mates, I love my dirty flat, I love the nightlife and most importantly; I get up every morning and attend lectures- because I love my course.

I'll be honest, the past 18 months have been shit. I fell out with Austin, got into a relationship with Brandon, fell out, my car blew up, I lost nearly 2k on a shitty beetle, I had to buy a new car (which I love). Plus, I don't think my mental health has ever been worse.

This summer has been the best though and I've truly had a blast. From maccies car park, st bees play park, up mountains and shouting "I fuking hate you Brandon Lavin" at the top of some mountain at 3am. I've met so many new friends, created a support network which I love and adore.

Friday the 13th can do its worst because I've been there, got the t-shirt and it's probably in a ball somewhere in my room.

Life can be shit, it can throw curve balls and it can throw shit right at you. You don't have to crumble.

Thank you to everyone who's supported me, I really wouldn't be here without you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July faves! | Unicorns and Fairy Dust.

I bake cakes and have a dog!

Q&A 3.