Fabulous & Us.

Here at Unicorns and Fairy Dust it isn't just about me ranting and raving on about Make Up and Lush, it's about me making you feel happy being you.

I made this blog because I couldn't find another Blogger out there who was near by or Zoella. I never could find a 'be happy and be you' Blog. But last night I did. See, were I was going wrong was, Blogs have names. Often unusual names like Unicorns and Fairy Dust and so did this blog which I found.

Fabulous and Us is a Blog which embraces breaking societies thin theory. It makes people like me feel good about my cellulite and the fact that I won't be able to wear hot pants. It does chocolate reviews, fashion to suit us and loads more. Now I know this Blog won't appeal to everyone and I know and maybe get that some people will be totally against the 'Embracing Obesity' but we're not. I'm not and neither is that Blog.

I want Girls and Boys, Men and Ladies to be happy and comfortable being the unique one in their friendship groups. I want to stop people to stop using the word 'Obese' and 'Chubby' and most importantly I want to stop people telling you/us to loose weight because we have 'put on the pounds' or they can 'tell' we have put on a few pounds. If I fancy a spoonful (jar) of Nutella whilst crying to the last song on Netflix then I will.

Any ways, go check it out. I'll write all the links down below. And no, once again I'm not being 'sponsored' to do this, Allison is my old school teacher and i think she is an amazing and talented women.

Mwah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July faves! | Unicorns and Fairy Dust.

I bake cakes and have a dog!

Q&A 3.