We did it!

Wow!!

We did it guys!! Over 1000 views! I am truly amazed at everyone's views each and every week! From next week you might find some adverts from various brands ad companies on the sides of my blog. I can promise these companies are worth while and are not some virus infested companies selling knock off products. I have tried to pick them so they suit most of my viewers and that they are linked with my post.

I am fully aware my blog posts this past week has been 'off'. So below includes a 4 week programme of everything which will be happening on this blog!

Thursday 23rd April- Directions Hair Dye review, lets go back to Unicorn hair!
Tuesday 28th April- Summer Nails!
Thursday 30th April- Curling Wand review.
Tuesday 5th May- Update on my Engineering Course.
Thursday 7th May- This blog post will be heavily about exams and how to come out alive and get the best possible results.
Tuesday 12th May- Opening that first exam paper.
Thursday 14th May- Fake MAC and real MAC.
Tuesday 19th May- Project Black Sheep.

Alright my lovelies!

Mwah

X x x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I bake cakes and have a dog!

Me at my heaviest - My big, fat story.

A very Younique review.