Blog Advice | What, How, When?

I recently got my blog seen/ noticed and since then I have been bombarded by emails and companies wanting me on their side. I didn't say no. It's hard, exhausting and sometimes I want to quit, but I never.  A few people have asked me to explain to them how to get noticed, so this really makes the prefect blog post!
  1. Really, find out what you want to blog about. If that's beauty, lifestyle, photography, tips, I love cats appreciation, food or anything you want. You need to figure out what you want to be known as.
  2. Find a blog site which is easy to use and free. Don't be fooled with sites which asks you to pay (other than WordPress which can be free, but this site has packages.) Some good ones to use are either blogger (which I use), WordPress, which many people use, Webly and many others. I signed up to a few and played around until I found one I was comfortable with.
  3. Get a note pad. I have a note pad which I carry around and write down any future blog post ideas or anything cool I want to review. Also, if you have days off I binge post which means that on a Monday and Wednesday night I'm not rushing around for ideas to write. Sometimes though it can take me all week to write on post because I'm stuck or it can take me 10 minutes.
  4. Don't worry about sponsors and paid advertisement. Chill and just enjoy it! I have blogged for a very long time until I finally got noticed and even see the glimpse of money. Remember that it's not about the money, it's about having fun and being you.
  5. Not everyone will get your blog or the content you put on it. It's okay, chill and don't give in just yet. The hardest criticism can come from family and friends and that sucks.
  6. Weekly views don't mean you are failing. At first you won't get hundreds of views and each post and that is okay. At first I didn't even get 30 views on each post. I assumed I would be like Zoella or Tanya Burr, I'm not. I'm Anna and I've worked bloody hard to be like this!
  7. Social media is your friend, tell everyone who will listen about your blog. Don't be scared to tell strangers and ask people to share it for you. This is a great way to meet new friends and people.
  8. Don't feel the need to review expensive things. not every beauty blogger will review Mac, not every food blogger will review stupidly expensive restaurants. Don't skint yourself for a post, that's stupid!
  9. HAVE FUN AND BE YOU.

Be yourself, have fun and enjoy blogging. Enjoy making new friends and watch your little adventure grow. Most importantly, watch yourself grow into a wonderful person!


I'm thankful every single day that I have the opportunity to do what I do. The future is very bright and cheery.

Mwah

X x x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July faves! | Unicorns and Fairy Dust.

My week- 18th Birthday special.

Dear 13 year old Anna.