My 2015.

2015 has definitely been a year to remember, from having no friends to the best friends, crying at College to passing with flying colours; this year has been a whirl wind of emotions and events. I believe on this blog that I highlight my highs and lows, no matter how silly they are.

  • I passed my driving test which was one of the happiest days of my life, I don't think I've ever felt prouder than holding that certificate in my hands. You'll always pass eventually, no matter how long it takes you. Don't give up!
  • This blog got 6000 (It's now currently 6895) subs, which is amazing. I made this blog to tell people how I felt, to express myself and share my ranting moments and lush highs, to be called 'Passive Aggressive' and to be slagged off at dinner tables throughout Cumbria. 
  • I went to Paris, Disney Land and seen the Eiffel Tower (That's another story, check out my 18th birthday post for more on that). A dream came true when I was able to go to Paris to celebrate my 18th, a truly magical moment.
  • I made a whole group of new friends, mostly boys, mostly from Carlisle and 100% awesome. from Jade to Corey and Catalin to Dan, I love you all.
  • I made another new friend who turned out to be my other half, how times chamge eh!
  • I lost and find myself a million times, not really knowing what I was doing or why I was carrying on trying. It was hard to try and look normal when inside you didn't have a fucking clue what you were doing.
  • I kissed a boy who turned out to be a knob head and I hope he reads this and chokes on his Star Wars mug.
  • Oscar still can't say my name even though I've said numerous times it's Anna and not Nanna, two year olds obviously know best.
  • I created a real craving for Nandos, Pizza Express and KFC, not to forget Mcdonalds breakfast.
This year has been mad and it's not even ended, I'm spending Christmas day with my family and then going to see A at night, Boxng day I'm going to get white girl wasted and demand I get chilli and garlic sauce on my kebab home. 2015 has been the year of finding Anna, so O.I only have high hopes for 2016.
Very soon I'll have 365 days worth of pages to fill, I don't want to see any tear stained ones this time.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone, wherever you may be.

Mwah

X x x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July faves! | Unicorns and Fairy Dust.

I bake cakes and have a dog!

My week- 18th Birthday special.