10 things I want to achieve before I go to University.


I go to Uni in 95 days and it's only just hit me that I've done fuck all this year. Summer holidays are approaching so I think it's time to do some crazy things with my friends (I mean Austin, Chris, Jade and Caitlin count right??) I've composed a realistic list of things I want to do, and in 95 days I'll come back and see how many I've done!


  1. I want to go for a late night adventure to somewhere, I'm talking about 1am drives to Blackpool to get some pizza.
  2. I want to go camping somewhere, have no signal for facebook or snapchat and fail at making a fire.
  3. I want to go on an actual date with Austin, get dressed up and talk about random shit. in 95 days I'm not going to see him every day, I don't think either of us have let that sink in yet. *HINT HINT AUSTIN PET*
  4. Take Oscar to Barrow zoo, or even just a day out, just us two. I've seen Oscar at least twice a week since he was born and to then see him once a month is going to be a massive change for us, Sunday skype calls will be a must!
  5. Dye my hair a bight colour and totally rock it. I've got the dye waiting for me at home, but will I get too scared?
  6. Have a family meal, not to say goodbye, just as a thank you for being behind me throughout my whole adventure.
  7. Get a tattoo. standard.
  8. Take my Mam and my Gran out for the day and do something nice.
  9. Melt marshmallows on an open fire.
  10. Learn how to cook chicken and leek pie, mash like James', gravy like my Mams ad roast potatoes like my Auntie Steffs.
I'm super excited to start a new part of my life, I'm scared to leave my family and absolutely terrified to leave my comfort zone. I just know what with my baby blanket, some Nutella, a picture of my Grandad and Big Ted; I'll always be okay.

If I could give you all one piece of advice, no matter how far a long you are with your journey, it would be to just do it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July faves! | Unicorns and Fairy Dust.

I bake cakes and have a dog!

My week- 18th Birthday special.