NUTELLA CHAT: My Newcastle outfit.

When this blog goes up, so right now, I'm currently in Newcastle with my friend Bradley, probably getting very drunk. I'm wanting to go for a edgy look, but also casual. Not to casual though, as we're going out on the Toon.

My outfit I personally love, but I know people are going to be horrified that it's near enough all black. I like black and I like that it matches my soul.

I LOVE these jeans because they are really soft and I love the fit of these jeans. They are rather pricey but the quality is great and they feel amazing on. I'm teaming this up with a white vest, my vintage jacket and some chunky heels (these ones below).
My make up is going to be quite dark, during the day I'm going to wear my Benefit Hello Flawless foundation and pressed powder with a copper smoky eye and Velvet Teddy on my lips. During the night, I'm going to have my make up looking something like this. I forgot my winged eye liner and I've just got my ABH eye shadow so I'll be making the corners darker and having a better contour.


My hair I'm still undecided on, I'll quite possibly curl my hair so it's really tight and then run my fingers through it just before I get ready for night time.

I'm really excited to have a night out which isn't Workington or my friends living room. 

So, I'm off out, you'll probably find out tomorrow if I've survived the night. Wish me luck at travelling back hungover!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July faves! | Unicorns and Fairy Dust.

My week- 18th Birthday special.

A very Younique review.