NUTELLA CHAT: I HAVE ROOTS!

Now, before anyone else says, I know.. I know that roots are natural and without them well, there would be no hair or plants or other things I cant really be bothered to research about. My focus is on hair.

I dyed my hair a couple of weeks back, just before bank holiday Sunday and since then my hair has seemed to grow so much. I mean, maybe it has always grew this much but with having nothing on my roots, I couldn't or didn't notice. I love that my hair is growing, obv. But, I just hate roots and the fact that my hair is now black and my roots are brown makes me look like a right idiot.

I'm also very stuck on my hair style and colour right now as well, I feel like, because my hair is so darn thick I have lego hair and a bank balance which can't cope with forking out money to get it cut. I would like to go back to a brown for summer and still have my coloured ends but then again I want to go a full colour? What do you guys think?

Adding to that, I want to cut my fringe shorter, like the one below.

Photo not mine, but I LOVE the hair colour!

I HATE ADULTING!

So, guys, my lovelies, if any of you have any ideas, please send them my way!

Missed last weeks posts? Find them here and here.

THURSDAY NEWS!!

As some of you may know, I am off to Newcastle on Thursday so the blog post will be up on WEDNESDAY. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July faves! | Unicorns and Fairy Dust.

I bake cakes and have a dog!

My week- 18th Birthday special.